The group says it has a six-point plan of action which is implemented at each location where a branch of the movement is established.
- Establishing a mosque “as a place to worship Allah in congregation and as a center of spiritual and moral training.”
- “Calling the general society” to embrace Islam.
- Establishing a full-time school “that raises children with a strong Islamic identity so they can, as future Islamic leaders, effectively meet and deal with the challenges of growing up in the West.”
- Establishing businesses to “make the movement financially stable and independent.”
- Establishing “geographical integrity by encouraging Muslims of the community to live in close proximity” to the mosque.
- Establishing “social welfare institutions to respond to the need for spiritual and material assistance within the community as well as the general society.”