If the election for Governor were being held today and the choices were Christopher Christie, the Republican, Jon Corzine, the Democrat, or Christopher Daggett, the Independent, for whom would you vote?
Christopher Christie 53%
Jon Corzine 38%
Christopher Daggett 5%
Do you approve or disapprove of Governor Jon Corzine’s overall job performance?
Do you approve or disapprove of President Barack Obama’s overall job performance?
Do you approve or disapprove of President Obama’s handling of the economy?
Do you think New Jersey is headed in the right direction or wrong direction?
Source: Strategic Vision
- Christie Expands Lead Over Corzine (politicalwire.com)
- Christie Holds 15 Point Lead Over Corzine (politicalwire.com)
- Christie Still Leads in New Jersey (politicalwire.com)
- For N.J. Governor, a New Fund-Raising Reality (nytimes.com)
- GOP Salivating for New Jersey Governorship (middletownmike.blogspot.com)