Majority of Americans Believe ‘Global Warming’ is Hype

Does the media make global warming appear to be worse than it really is, better than it really is or do they present an accurate picture?
Worse 54%
Better 13%
Accurate Picture 21%

It’s sad that 34% of my fellow Americans are so dumb. Also, in this Rasmussen poll the number only add up to 88%. What did the other 12% say? Perhaps “Me no speak English.”

addthis_url=”; addthis_title=”; addthis_pub=’migulski’;

Leave a Reply