1. Don’t vote
2. Write in Hillary’s name
3. Vote for a third-party candidate
4. Vote for John McCain
So what should a die-hard Hillary Supporter do? How do they play this game of making sure Obama does not win so Hillary can be president in 4 years?
1. Not voting does nothing to help Hillary.
2. Writing Hillary’s name in helps, you give 1/2 a point to Hillary by taking away a vote from Obama.
3. The same goes for voting for a third-party candidate, 1/2 a point for Hillary.
4. But if you vote for McCain, you give Hillary a whole point. The 1/2 point you take from Obama, and the 1/2 you give to McCain equals a full vote swing. The other 3 options do not add up to fully using your vote to help Hillary.