Image via Wikipedia If there were a general election tomorrow, which party would you vote for?
|Aug. 28||Aug. 14||Jul. 17|
Methodology: Online interviews with 1,996 British voters, conducted on Aug. 27 and Aug. 28, 2009. No margin of error was provided.
- Sun poll – Tories 14pc ahead (snptacticalvoting.com)
- Polls Apart (snptacticalvoting.com)
- Conservative MPs support tax relief on private health insurance poll shows (telegraph.co.uk)
- Populus/Times Poll – Tories lead by 14% (snptacticalvoting.com)
- Politicians must end their silence on fees (guardian.co.uk)