Do you think the government of Bolivia is a friend or an enemy of Peru?
Do you think the people of Bolivia are friends or enemies of the people of Peru?
Source: Ipsos, Apoyo, Opinión y Mercado / El Comercio
Methodology: Interviews with 1,000 Peruvian adults in 15 cities, conducted from Sept. 16 to Sept. 18, 2009. Margin of error is 3.1 per cent. Related articles
- Peruvian police face charges from violent clash (cnn.com)
- Miss Peru’s Costume Ignites Tensions Between Peru and Bolivia (shoppingblog.com)
- Cocaine Production Down in Colombia, Up in Bolivia and Peru (sfist.com)
- Bolivia, Peru fight over ‘national costume’ (cnn.com)
- Children die in harsh Peru winter (news.bbc.co.uk)
- GRAVE DIGGER To Tour South America In November (idiomag.com)
- Peru protest violence kills 22 police (guardian.co.uk)
- Peru stands by asylum decisions (news.bbc.co.uk)
- UN calls for Peru clashes probe (news.bbc.co.uk)