The [Tom] Ganley switch is a coup for Republicans because it gives former Rep. Rob Portman a clear path to the GOP Senate nomination and could put another Democratic-held House seat into play. A recent internal GOP poll showed Ganley leading Sutton by 3 points.
- Familiar GOP faces promise change in Washington (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Monday’s campaign round-up (washingtonmonthly.com)
- 5 Conservatives to Watch for 2012 Presidential Race (usnews.com)
- Ohio Trending Republican (politicalwire.com)
- Republicans lead in Ohio Governor and Senate races (tech.bl0x.info)