The Quinnipiac University Poll out Tuesday has GOP candidate Chris Christie leading the incumbent Corzine by 53 percent to 41 percent among likely voters.A June 10 Quinnipiac poll had Christie up by 10 points, 50-40 percent. The most recent polling was done after Corzine signed a $29 billion budget that increased taxes and trimmed tax rebates.
- New Jersey Results (mydd.com)
- The Corzine Campaign in High Gear (mydd.com)
- Ex-Prosecutor Wins G.O.P. Primary in New Jersey (nytimes.com)
- Christie Will Face Corzine (politicalwire.com)
- Unfair to Corzine, Blind-Eye to Christie (middletownmike.blogspot.com)
- GOP Salivating for New Jersey Governorship (middletownmike.blogspot.com)