Image via Wikipedia
The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey in the state shows Kirk, a member of the House from the northern suburbs of Chicago, with 41% of the vote while Giannoulias attracts 38%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and 17% are not sure.
- Giannoulias Entering Senate Race (chicagoist.com)
- Giannoulias Making Senate Run Official (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kirk To Enter Illinois Senate Race (dailykos.com)
- IL-Sen/IL-Gov: Madigan, Courted For Both Races, Chooses…Neither. (dailykos.com)
- Burris reportedly won’t seek 2010 Senate seat (cnn.com)