If there were a general election tomorrow, which party would you vote for?
|Sept. 11||Aug. 14||Jul. 17|
Methodology: Online interviews with 2,009 British voters, conducted on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11, 2009. No margin of error was provided.
- YouGov poll – Scottish sample (snptacticalvoting.com)
- Parties face youth backlash on fees (guardian.co.uk)
- Sun poll – Tories 14pc ahead (snptacticalvoting.com)
- Conservative MPs support tax relief on private health insurance poll shows (telegraph.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg: Labour asked Lib Dems to prop up Gordon Brown (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lib Dems tutored MPs on how to exploit their expenses (telegraph.co.uk)
- UK’s biggest tabloid to government: It’s over! (msnbc.msn.com)