Yesterday, I drove the length of Blue Hill Ave. and counted exactly two Martha Coakley signs. One of them was on a fence next to the Roxbury Energy Gas station, on the corner of Moreland Street. The sign wasn’t properly fastened. It flapped in the wind, revealing a “Mike Flaherty for Mayor’’ sign underneath.
- Obama Is Now Martha Coakley’s BFF. Huh, ‘Cause 3 Months Ago He Told Her to Screw Herself (queerty.com)
- Massachusetts hosts key election (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Why Martha Coakley Will Lose (trueslant.com)
- Obama Records Video For Coakley (mydd.com)
- The Ad Campaign: For Last Shot, the Biggest of Guns (nytimes.com)
- Democrats look to Massachusetts for key Senate win (cbc.ca)