I guess this should be a daily feature now, since there is only about a week and a half left until the election. There is no change from yesterday
1. Averaging out the state by state polls.
2. Correcting rampant oversampling of Democrats
3. Factoring in which states the candidates are campaigning in.
4. Including an increased Black turnout.
5. An energized youth vote/an apathetic youth vote.
6. Voter fraud.
7. Throwing in a modest Bradley Effect…
Here is the state of the Presidential Race today, Friday, October 24, 2008: