Image via WikipediaJackie Clegg Dodd, the wife of Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), sits on the board of four health organizations from which she collected at least $4,000 in director’s fees in 2008, according to
Dodd’s recently released personal financial disclosure reports. (Dodd had filed for an extension to the May 15 deadline.)
Those groups include:
* Assisted living facility and retirement community, Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.
* Drug maker Cardiome Pharma Corp.
* Drug maker Javelin Pharma Inc.
* Non-profit Public Welfare Foundation
Dodd’s wife also sits on the board of Pear Tree Pharmaceutical, which gave her less than $1,000 in director’s fees, according to the senator’s disclosure reports.
- Key Health Care Senators Have Industry Ties (time.com)
- Unhealthy Relationships? Senators Have Health Care Industry Ties (abcnews.go.com)
- Dodd Email Blasting Lobbyists Sent to Lobbyists (politicalwire.com)