Fifty-one percent (51%) of American adults say alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 19% disagree and say pot is worse. But 25% say both are equally dangerous. Just two percent (2%) say neither is dangerous. Younger adults are more likely than their elders to view alcohol as the more dangerous of the two.
- Latin Americans ditch ‘war on drugs’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Mexico’s New Drug Law May Set an Example (time.com)
- If pot is legalized, I expect increases in other drug use (gittegorzelak.blogspot.com)
- Mexican Drug Cartels Find a New Home in California State Parks (time.com)
- Mexico’s New Drug Use Law Worries US Police (abcnews.go.com)