Image via Wikipedia
Public opposition to the auto bailouts may translating into consumer buying decisions, with 46% of Americans now saying they are more likely to buy a car from Ford because it did not take government money to stay in business.
- Ford earnings: Looking overseas and beating forecasts (dailyfinance.com)
- Ford posts surprise profit after cutting debt (telegraph.co.uk)
- And you thought your truck was all the snitz (inquisitr.com)
- European car sales ‘will not recover for five years’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Brands are failing the social media response test (fasterfuture.blogspot.com)