Forty-five percent (45%) of Americans believe that labor unions make our country weaker, while just 26% say unions make the nation stronger. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 13% believe organized labor has no impact on America, and 16% are not sure.
- Out: Commie Truther green jobs czar. In: Union hack “manufacturing” czar (michellemalkin.com)
- Union Head Would Back Bill Without Card Check (nytimes.com)
- Dennis Rivera Leads Labor Charge for Health Reform (nytimes.com)
- You: Obama Thanks Labor for Hard-Won Rights at Work (abcnews.go.com)
- Breathing Easier, G.M. Not in Rush in Opel Deal (nytimes.com)
- Union Workers Pay More State Taxes: NBER Study (huffingtonpost.com)