I posted this comment on YouTube, on the page the video appears:
This should have taken place at night in an open air stadium, with torches blazing and Obamstika flags fluttering in the breeze.
I bet the post will be taken down, just like our free speech will be taken down by the so-called “Fairness Doctrine” if Obama wins.
Here’s the creepy video:
Notice the O-Hole logos the kids had placed on them.
UPDATE: The link in my headline to the story on Obama’s web site has been taken down.
If you are a PUMA, there are 4 actions you can choose from:
1. Don’t vote
2. Write in Hillary’s name
3. Vote for a third-party candidate
4. Vote for John McCain
So what should a die-hard Hillary Supporter do? How do they play this game of making sure Obama does not win so Hillary can be president in 4 years?
1. Not voting does nothing to help Hillary.
2. Writing Hillary’s name in helps, you give 1/2 a point to Hillary by taking away a vote from Obama.
3. The same goes for voting for a third-party candidate, 1/2 a point for Hillary.
4. But if you vote for McCain, you give Hillary a whole point. The 1/2 point you take from Obama, and the 1/2 you give to McCain equals a full vote swing. The other 3 options do not add up to fully using your vote to help Hillary.
Therefore, PUMAs truly in the know will vote for McCain… and not tell too many people about it!
What party would you vote for in the next federal election?
|| Sept. 17
|| Aug. 20
|| Aug. 6
| Christian-Democratic Union (CDU) /
Bavarian Christian-Social Party (CSU)
| Social Democratic Party (SPD)
| Left Party (Linke)
| Free Democratic Party (FDP)
| Green Party (Grune)
Methodology: Telephone interviews with 1,000 German voters, conducted on Sept. 16 to Sept. 17, 2008. Margin of error is 2.5 per cent.
| McCain (R)
|| Obama (D)
|| Other / Not sure
|(12) Rasmussen Reports
|(11) Marist College
|(10) Research 2000
|(8) University of Wisc-Mad
|(7) Selzer & Co.
|(6) Opinion Research Corp.
||Aug. 31-Sept. 2
|(5) Univ. of Iowa
|(4) Rasmussen Reports
|(3) Rasmussen Reports
| (1) Rasmussen Reports
|| Jun. 10
(12) Rasmussen Reports – Telephone interviews with 700 likely Iowa voters, conducted on Sept. 25, 2008. Margin of error is 4 per cent.
(11) Marist College Institute for Public Opinion – Telephone interviews with 467 likely Iowa voters, conducted from Sept. 18 to Sept. 21, 2008. Margin of error is 4.5 per cent.
(10) Research 2000 – Telephone interviews with 600 likely Iowa voters, conducted from Sept. 15 to Sept. 17, 2008. Margin of error is 4 per cent.
(9) SurveyUSA – Telephone interviews with 702 likely Iowa voters, conducted on Sept. 17 and Sept. 18, 2008. Margin of error is 3.8 per cent.
(8) University of Wisconsin-Madison – Telephone interviews with 643 registered Iowa voters, conducted from Sept 14 to Sept. 17, 2008. Margin of error is 4 per cent.
(7) Selzer & Co. – Telephone interviews with 616 likely Iowa voters, conducted from Sept. 8 to Sept. 10, 2008. Margin of error is 4 per cent.
(6) Opinion Research Corporation – Telephone interviews with 828 registered Iowa voters, conducted from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2, 2008. Margin of error is 3.5 per cent.
(5) University of Iowa – Telephone interviews with 617 likely Iowa voters, conducted from Aug. 4 to Aug. 13, 2008. Margin of error is 4 per cent.
(4) Rasmussen Reports – Telephone interviews with 700 likely Iowa voters, conducted on Aug. 7, 2008. Margin of error is 4 per cent.
(3) Rasmussen Reports – Telephone interviews with 500 likely Iowa voters, conducted on Jul. 10, 2008. Margin of error is 4.1 per cent.
(2) SurveyUSA – Telephone interviews with 528 likely Iowa voters, conducted from Jun. 13 to Jun. 16, 2008. Margin of error is 4.4 per cent.
(1) Rasmussen Reports – Telephone interviews with 500 likely Iowa voters, conducted on Jun. 10, 2008. Margin of error is 4.1 per cent.Compiled by Angus-Reid Global Monitor
And those 4 states would be:
This reinforces what most people already know—these states are battlegrounds.
At the time of this writing, over half a million people have seen this ad on Youtube.
And by the way, notice that Obama has sent out a lot of his campaign thugs to spend time on Youtube rating the video badly. This can be seen simply by comparing it to the ratings other McCain ads have received. This ad has touched a raw nerve in the Obama camp.
Pelosi destroys bipartisan agreement,
stock markets plunge.
September 29, 2008
After all that time spent hammering everything out, Pelosi turns the mess into a partisan opportunity to try to shift the blame from the Democrats (and some wayward Republicans) onto the President and the GOP.
This is Pelosi yesterday:
Then this morning the San Francisco hypocrite stabs America in the back with this attack right before the vote.
This means that all the showboating by Pelosi about trying to honestly get this done was a lie. But since she represents San Francisco, Pelosi is not afraid of your wrath, because you do not get a chance to vote against her.
Pastor Luke Emrich prepared his sermon this week knowing his remarks could invite an investigation by the Internal Revenue Service. But that was the whole point, so Emrich forged ahead with his message: Thou shalt vote according to the Scriptures.
“I’m telling you straight up, I would choose life,” Emrich told about 100 worshippers Sunday at New Life Church, a nondenominational evangelical congregation about 40 miles from Milwaukee.
“I would cast a vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin,” he said. “But friends, it’s your choice to make, it’s not my choice. I won’t be in the voting booth with you.”
All told, 33 pastors in 22 states were to make pointed recommendations about political candidates Sunday, an effort orchestrated by the Arizona-based Alliance Defense Fund.
The conservative legal group plans to send copies of the pastors’ sermons to the IRS with hope of setting off a legal fight and abolishing restrictions on church involvement in politics. Critics call it unnecessary, divisive and unlikely to succeed.
Read whole story at CBS News.
Antoin “Tony” Rezko, a convicted influence peddler who was once one of Gov. Rod Blagojevich’s most trusted confidants, has met with federal prosecutors and is considering cooperating in the corruption probe of the governor’s administration, sources told the Tribune.
Rezko’s possible change of heart—after years of steadfast refusal—has sent ripples through a tight circle of prominent defense attorneys who represent dozens of potential witnesses and targets in the wide-ranging probe.
Continue Story: Chicago Tribune